Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is my new waggon really only had fords before but here we go its a 1.3 4 speed killed the engine tonight then just ripped it out .
putting a vento engine in will a a lot more pics want to paint it a mad colour dont know what yet to many cars around so this will be aslow one
cheers for looking bob

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello out there got my waggon up and running put a 1994 vento engine box loom having a few probs
no1 prob,dash lights very dim

no2 prob, when i pull up the hand brake the water heat gauge flys up

no3 prob,used steering racl from vento any body know what steering joint i need or do i have to change the rack

iused the whole subframe from the vento only changed the front cross member the waggon stagts first turn of the key ,have to put in the vento gear rod the one in the jetta is to short any help or ideas would be great cheers men

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Ray @ Jun 11 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paint it Volkswagen tornado red.
Are you taking the piss when you say the the temp gauge goes up when you pull up the handbrake?

i shit you not only when the car is running this a funny thing

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (mk2-jetta-aaz @ Jun 12 2011, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you need the vento steering knuckel the bit that goes onto the rack has to be cut and redrilled will get pic to show you if you want ...
done her she is away in a hack drove her last night have to notch the leg for thre power steering tis hitting

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (matt.finn @ Jun 14 2011, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would look well all polished up

Dont like the wheels at all tho
and some german plates
will have to sell me body for new wheels ill change them soon when i get a few squid well till the tyers fall off,will be nice when its finished
german plates are ordered

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.