Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jamie D
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above lads if anyone has a diagram for a K-jet GTI they could throw up would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

·
Registered
801 Posts
QUOTE (jamied @ Apr 28 2011, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As above lads if anyone has a diagram for a K-jet GTI they could throw up would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
is it for 8v or 16v? theres slight differences.
got to vagcat.com and youll see a diagram and if you have etka or get etka its in there. what is it you need to know?

·
Jamie D
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (rubbinanddubbin @ Apr 28 2011, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is it for 8v or 16v? theres slight differences.
got to vagcat.com and youll see a diagram and if you have etka or get etka its in there. what is it you need to know?

Cheers for the info lad, got all i needed on vagcat

·
Jamie D
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking for a litle more info on the vac system lads, engine is getting fuel and spark, starts but runs rough and then dies.
thinking it may be vac system. i have the vag cat diagram but wondering does anyone else have a diagram that may a bit clearer?
is it true the vac line to ecu has to be a metre long exactly?
the t-piece from over-run cut off valve goes to diaphram pressure valve and where else??
one of my vac outlets on throttle body is blocked with a screw, been like that since i got it and ran that way but wondering where should it be going?

Thanks,
Jamie

·
Registered
801 Posts
QUOTE (jamied @ May 1 2011, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looking for a litle more info on the vac system lads, engine is getting fuel and spark, starts but runs rough and then dies.
thinking it may be vac system. i have the vag cat diagram but wondering does anyone else have a diagram that may a bit clearer?
is it true the vac line to ecu has to be a metre long exactly?
the t-piece from over-run cut off valve goes to diaphram pressure valve and where else??
one of my vac outlets on throttle body is blocked with a screw, been like that since i got it and ran that way but wondering where should it be going?

Thanks,
Jamie
do you still have the one running to the dizzy cap? is it 8v or 16v? and is it k-jet or Digifant?

·
Jamie D
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
naw dont have one going to dizzy, its 16v k-jet.
i've 2 outlets on throttle body one of which has a screw in it, ran fine with this in it thou.
also have an outlet on lower rhs of airbox.
two outlets on main large vacuum pipe of brake servo
an outlet at overrun cut off valve
an outlet at diaphram pressure valve.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.