Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought this might be of some help to someone!
sunroof guide

·
Registered
170 Posts
Jezus - thanks for that - I have a few issues with the sunroof on my Mk II and I am sure that link will be a great help.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Alfaguy @ Mar 8 2006, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jezus - thanks for that - I have a few issues with the sunroof on my Mk II and I am sure that link will be a great help.

I got a Rocco 1 that fell apart in transit and i wanted to know if you could repair them so i did a search!

Think my sunroof's wan*ed

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ask James about fitting a tilt and slide sunroof Neil. He will change your mind about fitting one.

Same goes for the passat glass sun roof in the Corrado. I think he is still drying out his interior.

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What happened with the passat 'roof when James fitted it Mark?

Dec on here put one in his corrado and had no problems afaik. I think it's a nice mod, brightens up the dark corrado interior nicely.

Brightens them up nicely alright Geo, but the one he fitted also gave him the option of wet as well as heated seats!!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
His interior is nice and dry due to a short stint in the spray booth!

The passat one he fitted never sat down enough and the one that's in it now is spot on!

I'm going to trial fit mine before he sprays it! He put a tilt and slide in his mk2 16v and it looked sweet in the pics!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
QUOTE (neil @ Mar 8 2006, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>His interior is nice and dry due to a short stint in the spray booth!
The passat one he fitted never sat down enough and the one that's in it now is spot on!
I'm going to trial fit mine before he sprays it! He put a tilt and slide in his mk2 16v and it looked sweet in the pics!

It looked good alright but it took him hours to get it sitting perfect and even then he said it wasn't worth the hassle.

·
Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE (markmcie @ Mar 8 2006, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It looked good alright but it took him hours to get it sitting perfect and even then he said it wasn't worth the hassle.

id agree with that, not worth it . the one i did, i scraped it the first time i wound it back!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts