Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Advanced Member
401 Posts
Need a few parts for my mk2 saloon and they're proving hard to find, so if anyone has any of the following...

Driver's door, including mirror
Starter motor, for a 1.0 litre engine
Both tail lights
Wiper motor & loom
Original dashboard speaker (4"x6" Blaupunkt IC-109)
Horn

I'm sure a few of these parts were on other VW's from the same era.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
272 Posts
QUOTE (DieselDan @ Apr 28 2011, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Need a few parts for my mk2 saloon and they're proving hard to find, so if anyone has any of the following...

Driver's door, including mirror
Driver's seat, preferably with no headrest
Distributor, for a 1.0 litre engine
Both tail lights

I'm sure a few of these parts were on other VW's from the same era.

Thanks in advance

do you have the part no. of the lights?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm 90% certain I have the dash speaker, horn and starter, I'll check in the morning and let you know. If i have them, like I said in your brothers thread I might be heading your way next weekend (13th/14th) I'll let you know soon as I know myself

·
Advanced Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (mgavin01 @ Aug 5 2011, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm 90% certain I have the dash speaker, horn and starter, I'll check in the morning and let you know. If i have them, like I said in your brothers thread I might be heading your way next weekend (13th/14th) I'll let you know soon as I know myself

Thanks man, sounds good!

·
Advanced Member
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok cool, starter is the main thing, it's all I need to get her started! And I still haven't got the chance to whip some bits off Baz's new breadvan, so no worries with the other stuff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.