Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
I have got a heated black leather interior from a 3 door mk2 gti for sale, its in very good condition and comes with the wiring loom, relays and switch. comes with door cards and a 60/40 split folding rear seat

087 6460601

i might sell the seats seperate to the door cards as ive had a good offer for the doorcards.

the seats will also fit in a 5 door mk2 or jetta

·
Registered
445 Posts
Would u sell the 2 front seats seperate? If so how much

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will sell the front and rear seats together and the dorcards seperate, not the just two front seats on their own.

i have a leather rear seat from a scirocco that i could sell with the mk2 fronts to make a mk1 leather interior, the scirocco seat fits in better than the mk2 rear seat.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
very nice set of cowhide im jealous

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not falling for that one again! someone bought my scirocco front seats and then the other lad never showed up for the rear one

if you want you can buy the front and rears and then sell on the fronts yourself

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got 1k for the last one of these but neil had me over a barrel with this one cos he had chrome mk2 windowtrim i wanted badly

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
QUOTE(ronan @ Jan 28 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]48942[/snapback]
i got 1k for the last one of these but neil had me over a barrel with this one cos he had chrome mk2 windowtrim i wanted badly

I only saw this post now!

Sorry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts