Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
hi all,
i bought this more than more year ago, but havent had the time to touch it yet with other projects getting in the way,
those projects are getting on the expensive side now so i need some cash.
the car has been stored inside since i bought it.

this was origanally a french car so it is a LHD, i think it is a 1978 originally
it was imported to ireland in 1986 im told, so has the old reg and also the old brown logbook.

i bought it running, not very well, i suspected clogged carb or rust in the pipes, but as i said i havent had time to investigate further.
as its a 33 year old car it does have some rust issues, but the front wings and under the bonnet do look in good order.
the sills are non-exisent for some reason but of the areas of the inner sills i have checked they seem in good order aswell.
the rear valence(panel under the rear bumper) is bad but not terminal.
i have stripped some paint off in places to see what hid under paint bubbles, but primed them after.

the price is 800e , i paid more for it and the wings alone are worth half that, so i wont except anything lower than that.
car is approx 20min north of cork city.
pm me if you have any questions.
cheers

pictures arent great, ill try and get better ones soon, they were taken recently so pay no heed to the dates.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
This would make a nice project. Not very many really tidy Mk1 Roccos around.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE If you would consider breaking I would take the air intake, ducting and timing belt covers.
QUOTE would you sell the steering wheel seperate?

sorry lads, i wont break it yet, it is perfectly restorable for someone who has the time for it.
pms replied too.
cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.