1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
What type of stuff are you looking for?

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty!
2,931 Posts
Ben Byrne does some Mk1 stuff (benbyrnevws.ie) although his site seems to be down at the moment. He's a sound guy, ex GSF. GSF still do some bits too.

819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Glenn @ Apr 28 2011, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ben Byrne does some Mk1 stuff (benbyrnevws.ie) although his site seems to be down at the moment. He's a sound guy, ex GSF. GSF still do some bits too.

Front wings, side trim, window sealers, engine parts, basically what crazyquiffs offers

Cheers Glenn, I'll keep an eye out for the website to come back online

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
QUOTE (joey @ Apr 28 2011, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Front wings, side trim, window sealers, engine parts, basically what crazyquiffs offers

Euro Car Parts Belfast (ECP), GPC (UK), http://www.vw-classicparts.de/shop/, Otto, GSF, ebay.ie/co.uk/.de and of course the classifieds here and other forums.

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
I priced a few bits with Ben Bynre a while back and he was cheaper than I could buy them anywhere in the UK which would have carriage on top as well.
Plus he is a bloody nice bloke.

·
Registered
148 Posts
QUOTE (Plane @ Apr 28 2011, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I priced a few bits with Ben Bynre a while back and he was cheaper than I could buy them anywhere in the UK which would have carriage on top as well.
Plus he is a bloody nice bloke.
he closed up shop and website

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
QUOTE (ian @ Apr 28 2011, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>he closed up shop and website

That's a shame. I'm sorry to read that.
I dont know anything about the air-cooled stuff but a friend who does was gobsmacked when he seen the work Ben was doing "its like a magazine over there and in celbridge"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.