Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Front door cards and back cards in black condition good ,Price €65 ono
back seat in green ,one small *** burn €30 also have one in black and grey same price
have most bits of an 83 mk1 golf gti so pm or text on 0872056785
location FERMOY CO.CORK..

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (colm61261 @ Apr 25 2011, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey Danny ,
what r the bumpers like
colm

Front all right scuffed a bit on one corner ,back some body painted it but paint is coming off and could be quite good id say ,call it 30 for the pair they seem to be genuine vw not spurious..

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Plane @ Apr 25 2011, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you cutting up the shell Danny?

ya ,hope a few yokes will live on with its bits lol ,shell is very good only some muppet put a glass sunroof in it ,got some work done to the back in the past id say but nothing serious Paul ,what you looking for ?

·
dan
2,242 Posts
is there any water damage to the back of the front door cards ? would you sell them on there own as i have back ones

cheers
dan

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey danny, looking for those doorcards and a few other bits, out of the country till Sunday,first refusal?!

·
Registered
750 Posts
QUOTE (tango @ Apr 25 2011, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey danny, looking for those doorcards and a few other bits, out of the country till Sunday,first refusal?!

front doorcards,,front lights, back lights, mirrors and grill provisionally sold, what else you need ?

·
Registered
674 Posts
QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 25 2011, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>front doorcards,,front lights, back lights, mirrors and grill provisionally sold, what else you need ?

if you're cutting up the shell then I would like a section from inside the boot, between the spare wheel well and the back panel, mine starting to go there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.