Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above.

have a perfect mk1 derby grille- square grille and head lights to match, one headlight lense broke when i was putting them into storage, but the gril and other light are perfect.

in kilkenny.but can deliver between kilkenny and cork(college)
Andrew 085 7070196

price- 80euro or nearest offer.

will swap for mk1 golf parts-try me
or polo 5speed gearbox and arb

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump for some rare parts

grill in perfect condition, getting harder to find in this good conditon.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i must check which headlight is cracked,il get back to you kev about that

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lights,
grill
rusty passanger door-
side back windows
polo shell for repair panels

i also have a full complete-undamaged chrome rub strip that goes around the car-ful length,that im planning on keeping under my bed until its worth something haha.Hard to find now

also have some chrome rub strip trim from a polo also-wings and doors trim also fits the derby.

Full derby interior(as i changed to red leathers)

what bits are you after?

·
'Black Balled' member
5,500 Posts
QUOTE what bits are you after?

LOL - unfortunateley none of the above; tho might need some side trim; I'll have to check - complete set there on the car, but it looks like the car was resprayed by a bodyman/spray-painter 'with a glass-eye for detail' and so some of it is either upside-down or the wing bit is on the door etc etc.

I could do with a bonnet and boot; ideally (might just repair/weld them) - waiting on some news from a mate on dead one thats lying in a field, so might have a boot n bonnet sorted...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.