Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts for sale as i have to clear the yard, i have various mk3 bits too, but il mention them at a later date including CL rear lights, grilles, OE headlamps spoilers for all 3 models etc etc.

any parts except bonnet and headlamp grille for mk1 for sale!!

087 9014206, (if ya dont get through, send a text, i live in bad signal) offers on these parts as cars will be sadly crushed soon..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (98MK1 @ Feb 21 2006, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>did you check the window winder in the mk2 drivers door for me????

just to say the word BOARD in your signature should be BORED!! tut tut,
ya can take it out and pay me if it fits!! its the fly window*(small mirror) model

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
have you got a steering rack from either fo the golfs? I need RHD, non-power steering, but they probably are anyway, right?

where are you by the way?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
QUOTE (craig @ Feb 21 2006, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just to say the word BOARD in your signature should be BORED!! tut tut,
ya can take it out and pay me if it fits!! its the fly window*(small mirror) model

What are you talking about LOL.......
Will you be busy over the weekend? or have you any other plans? I'll be going up Clonmel way on Sunday. I might meet you there, would you come to Clonmel, say, Sunday, about 12 ish to meet me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts