Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a 03 gt tdi golf with 17 inck wheels think theyre called monte carlos??? theyre genuine vw anyways but the rear wheels look like theyre sitting too far in from the arches on both sides.... theres 225/45/17 tyres on them.........just wondering would 10 or 15mm spacers sort her out andwhats peoples thoughts on this?????????? if i buy iwas going 2 get proper machined aluminium ones specific 4 the car not owl shit universal rubbish ones.......

·
Registered
462 Posts
QUOTE (gtcoupejc86 @ Apr 27 2011, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>have a 03 gt tdi golf with 17 inck wheels think theyre called monte carlos??? theyre genuine vw anyways but the rear wheels look like theyre sitting too far in from the arches on both sides.... theres 225/45/17 tyres on them.........just wondering would 10 or 15mm spacers sort her out andwhats peoples thoughts on this?????????? if i buy iwas going 2 get proper machined aluminium ones specific 4 the car not owl shit universal rubbish ones.......

I have a set of 4 H&R ones here that would fit yours.

Im not 100% but i think they are 10mm for the front and 12mm at the back.

They in perfect condition and have all longer bolts to fit aswel.

Pm me if you interested

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (gtcoupejc86 @ Apr 28 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can anyone help me with any info???????

The 'owl shit' ones are no good the H&R ones the poster above you has are perfect for your car and will be much better than the 'owl shit' ones!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.