Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
needed for pass side must be reasonably priced, close to Limerick or cork/ Kerry
cheers John

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
anyone know of any scrap yard in cork/ limerick area

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers men for the info, have alot of them tried already

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Conways car dismanters in tulla, modern car dismantlers (ennis and Limerick), corofin car dismanters(lots of VAG stuff).

Traynors up north should post too...

Happy hunting. I have a short drive here that came from a fabia i think ill see if i can scrape a part number off it.

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Underhauled @ Apr 12 2011, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Conways car dismanters in tulla, modern car dismantlers (ennis and Limerick), corofin car dismanters(lots of VAG stuff).

Traynors up north should post too...

Happy hunting. I have a short drive here that came from a fabia i think ill see if i can scrape a part number off it.
tanks man has to be 6 speed to fit the cup on the box

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
QUOTE (J.LYONS2008 @ Apr 12 2011, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>tanks man has to be 6 speed to fit the cup on the box

I got for a mark two turbo conversion to six speed O2M gearbox so might suit. If your rea stuck come and have a lok or measure your own and i compare it to mine.

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Underhauled @ Apr 12 2011, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got for a mark two turbo conversion to six speed O2M gearbox so might suit. If your rea stuck come and have a lok or measure your own and i compare it to mine.
not sure on the measurements on the inside cv joint , gti are the same if 6 speed, has yours being modified to suit the mk 2

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I've just measured mine,and googled the part number there,it matches the mark 4 golf six speed shaft so its now for sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.