Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sold my two mk2 golf projects last year, issues with insurance and them going over twenty years old thus been in the 'high risk' category and in turn giving insurance scam artist an excuse to rape me
, hopefully own one again in the not so distant future. Anyway I needed a daily when I was waiting for the caddy to be finished so bought this little misser. (I was actually on the way to buy a passat when i decided araaaaaaaaa we'll take a quick look at this first
)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Not too many plans for this one, NCT perhaps and fix a few rust bubbling's, gonna just enjoy the craic of having it thou

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (LUIGI @ Jan 23 2012, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>brilliant
my brother has one, great fun to drive

Cousin got me hooked when he got one, mines better then his now
. Good fun alright, not so much on long journeys thou

·
Registered
323 Posts
QUOTE (Ray @ Jan 23 2012, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sits well on the 7x13"s , is it on hi-los and spax?

To be completely honest I haven't a clue but I've been told by those 'in the know' that it's on standard cooper suspension, sits fairly well thou alright.

·
Registered
323 Posts
QUOTE (matt.finn @ Jan 23 2012, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Absolutley adore these. Was actually gonna pm you a couple weeks ago coz I saw you had one in your sig and I wanted pics

They're a lovely car to be fair alright, brilliant car to drive on too which I had my doubts about until I drove it. I don't have many pictures of it, I was going to take picutres today but its manky dirty and believe it or not its was full of tools for work
I'll throw some up when I give her a good cleaning, soon hopefully

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took a few pics today.

Turns out the reason she was so low at the back was a rotten subframe, new one in her now with new turrets and bushings, running a bit high now at the back but hopefully will settle back down after a while.

She's for sale now too if anyone has any interest.

Will do a good CASH deal.

Vagdrivers Ad

Donedeal Ad

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Plant

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel

Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Steering wheel

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille Cloud

Attachments

·
Laura
988 Posts
Im just going to assume it was you I saw driving by halfords(well that business park with woodies etc) today, unless theres 2 blue minis going around castlebar! Looks savage, I was hoping you were going to park up so I could have a gawk but you didnt, was gutted

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (batmobile @ May 16 2012, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im just going to assume it was you I saw driving by halfords(well that business park with woodies etc) today, unless theres 2 blue minis going around castlebar! Looks savage, I was hoping you were going to park up so I could have a gawk but you didnt, was gutted

There is actually another one but id say it was me as i work in shaw commercials at the bottom off that business park. Thanks a mill anyway, hopefully ill get it sold soon so can get the caddy on the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.