Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one fitted? Mine arrived this morning but I thought I needed a centre section with the back box as the bores are different? Can anyone confirm this? Am I missing a part? see pic

·
It's Michael for fecks sake!
1,779 Posts
yes, you are missing the centre piece that leads to the downpipe its a separate piece. I suppose you could always try and cut and join if your handy at that

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
If you bought the cat-back, then yes you should have a hoop that hoes over the rear axle, and another section going up to the cat.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I bought the cat back I knew it! It even says on the package number of items 2 I only have one! Awesome will be closed til after christmas I'll just have to wait I suppose

·
It's Michael for fecks sake!
1,779 Posts
the rest might come when the post reopens, i ordered some bits and pieces from the UK from the same person and all were sent at the same time and only one piece came today.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I was thinkin that being christmas eve and all! Thanks for the help lads! I'll post a few pics if/when the rest arrives!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
QUOTE (willgti @ Dec 24 2005, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah I bought the cat back I knew it! It even says on the package number of items 2 I only have one! Awesome will be closed til after christmas I'll just have to wait I suppose

If they were sent seperate then I'd be querying the postage costs, as it should have been cheaper to post them all together.

I got mine from Awesome, and they all came in 1 bundle.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a pound a kilo 30 kilos altogether. The back box has 20 kilos marked on the package and the centre section must be 10 where ever it is? I got 10% off the exhaust aswell. I don't know why they didn't tape the 2 parts together or something so they couldn't be seperated?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts