Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a wedding DVD for my sister in law, Its basically all of the pictures from the day, with music in the background,
All is grand, except in the middle of the video, there is a big gap where there's no music, I've tried everything, it's great in the preview but once I burn the DVD it has the gap in the video with picture's but no music!!
The best solution, I think is to merge the songs to the same file and it should play constantly through the video,
Anybody know the easiest way to merge MP3 music files together?
Thanks

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Personally i use Sony acid pro,you might be able to download a 'trial' version.Load all the songs in the sequencer and move so that the nicely overlap for continuous play.Just make sure the load as 'one shot' not beat mapped or looped.If you are feeling at a little adventurous you can beatmap them all and mix the music seamlessly.once done render it all as one long MP3 file with a decent bit rate 192 + and then add that Mp3 to your dvd.

Actually the best thing would be Sony vegas pro then you can do the video and music in the same sequencer.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
QUOTE (mark_eire @ Apr 23 2011, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks lads, got it sorted! Used that audacity download, but I'll keep the one you said in mind Shane for the next time, although I think I'll stick to my day job!!
Glad i could help...

@Shane, the sony software is probably better but audacity is quick easy & free! I use Adobe Audition 3.0 myself & its 10 times better than audacity!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.