Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 480 Posts

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
I just bought this car during the week from gtijohn on here,
Some of you will probably recognise the car,
Anyway, it's exactly how I got it, haven't done anything to it..... yet!
It's in super condition, real credit to John and the previous owner's.

The spec so far is something like this:

-Revo 195bhp remap
-Weitec 50/50 shock & springs
-OEM S3 avus alloys with Falken 452's
-Bora sport clocks with MFA
-Bora illuminated vents
-K&N panel filter
-Aero wipers front and rear
-Alu trim
-Anni gearknob & gaiter
-Goodrich braided lines
-Audi TT pedals

Here's some pic's, I'll update this as the car progresses!
Excuse some of the dirt on underside of the car, dirty roads to picture location! only noticed when I got home! lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Have seen this in the flesh and it is absolutely mint! Credit to John..
Well wear

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Thanks for all the comments lads,

Have to say, I'm really impressed with the car, John said he was told it was 195bhp on the rolling road, He thought it had more, and so do I.
The car is very quick, I'd nearly go so far as to say it's quicker than the vRS! I had a '00 Gti back when it was just 2 years old and I alway's thought they weren't a quick car, with a Revo remap, there a different story! Lovin it..

Have a few thing's in the pipeline.....

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Small update, was up early for a drive up north to collect a non-resonated cat back Milltek, was on a car for only a few week's and is in as new condition.
You can't beat a bit of an early morning blast!!

I got it fitted earlier, although I ordered the v6 rear valance last week, I didn't get to collect it so had to cut the original valance for now!!
Loving it, lovely burble off it, not too loud. Just nice....

Here's some quick pic's of it, will look better once the v6 valance goes on....

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Another little update!
Got the rear v6 valance fitted this week, had to go out to Keith yesterday to get the exhaust adjusted as the munter that fitted it last week in another place made a balls of it!
Then, I went back out to Keith's today to get a castrol oil change, was going to do it myself but had a bit too much to drink last night! Good value at €75!!
I also removed the rear GTI badge and the front grille GTI badge, replaced the front and rear VW badges with matte black badges, I was thinking about a sharan rear badge but I like the black badge's, wasn't 100% on them at first.
Front headlights will be getting lamin-x'd next week, it's en-route at the minute!
Here's a few pic's, the pic's from last week done it no justice!

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (mark_eire @ Oct 9 2010, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Another little update!
Got the rear v6 valance fitted this week, had to go out to Keith yesterday to get the exhaust adjusted as the munter that fitted it last week in another place made a balls of it!
Then, I went back out to Keith's today to get a castrol oil change, was going to do it myself but had a bit too much to drink last night! Good value at €75!!
I also removed the rear GTI badge and the front grille GTI badge, replaced the front and rear VW badges with matte black badges, I was thinking about a sharan rear badge but I like the black badge's, wasn't 100% on them at first.
Front headlights will be getting lamin-x'd next week, it's en-route at the minute!
Here's a few pic's, the pic's from last week done it no justice!

1 - 20 of 480 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.