Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Declan
1,633 Posts
QUOTE (ShaunieVW @ Apr 25 2011, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>In fairness all it needs is a new bumper, lose the skirts and lower it and it wouldnt look bad!

True. But that's also like saying Mary Harney would be good looking if she lost the weight and looked more like Eva Mendez.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
QUOTE (ventojetta @ Apr 25 2011, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>True. But that's also like saying Mary Harney would be good looking if she lost the weight and looked more like Eva Mendez.
Brilliant!
This is the bad 90's look, Carl Taylors mk3
(when it was green)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (Project B5 @ Apr 25 2011, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A Big MaxPower sunstrip would make it...

Realistically its a pure 90's look car.... The paint job looks good

good idea i must get one haha do they still make those stickers !!! that car was done in the 90s as i said it was my first yolk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote name='Volf' date='Apr 25 2011, 08:39 PM' post='619850']
Id say it was some car in the 90s , I used to like yokes like that back then

is it still looking the same ?
[/quotasas i said this was done up years ago people think i just done it up lately , giving me advice what i should do with it i cant remember the last time i put money into it
never gave me a ounce of trouble so its my run now until the yolks dies witch i think it never will haha Automotive side marker light Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE (marcy @ Apr 25 2011, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i cant believe you can still buy kits like that. all you need is standard colour coded bumpers, no side skirts and coilovers and it would be a very nice car.

u probely cant because it was done up yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ago not lately as i said before

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.