Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts
That looks bad too lowered though!

What are lock nuts?

QUOTE (Passat130 @ Mar 12 2006, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good to meet everyone !

Hope you have good locknuts on those a8's Shane .............me likey !

Top class!

Now that is a pain in the ass Dave.

Sure I only remembered about the meet when I turned on my laptop this evening, I was looking forward to showing the Toerag off

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Hard luck Dave, nobody to blame but yourself though

At least you got the trip to Eddie Rockets in ok

I had a good day yesterday, there weren't that many cars there in comparison to some of the meets earlier in the year but this was never going to be a 50 car + event, sure it was only decided upon a week ago and I did say at the start of this thread that it would be pretty low-key.

Still as I say I enjoyed the meet, got talking to some like-minded people and there were a few nice cars there, and at the end of the day that's what it's all about. To put the 'dismal' turnout into perspective I've been to clubgti meets at the spawell before where there were only 4 cars so yesterday's 15 or so wasn't too bad when you look at it that way

I have a few pictures I'll put up in a while, including a couple of rmn's new mota, sweet machine to say the least, perhaps only rivalled on this site by my jetta

Watch this space

QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 13 2006, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To put the 'dismal' turnout into perspective I've been to clubgti meets at the spawell before where there were only 4 cars so yesterday's 15 or so wasn't too bad when you look at it that way

Hence the reason why they were scrapped!!

Ah well its a car i dont care about and wont be doing too much with!
Its a Passat GT2L 16v, you will have to thanks Neil for the sticker on the boot.
Will be fixing up a few bits and pieces and then just using it as a run around.
New front bumper, fog's and a few other bits and pieces and she will be fine
Cheap and chearful

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Few other pictures, the weather was so shit that it was too dark for my camera to take decent pics but here are the best of them:

Dunno who owns this car, anyone on here?

Dr Octavia's 1.4 16v

Wolfsburg's golf:

Tony's bora:

G60rallye's Rallye (one of)

Steve's corrado:

Dunno who owns this mk1 either

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.