well since im a Man Utd fan ill start off

i think its going to be tight and nervy tonight in OT

1-1 tonight and Utd go through...

Hernandez to score, fingers crossed,

$hitting bricks already...

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Torres is at nothing, he doesn't gel with the team, and all the stick liverpoop got for buying Andy Carrol and he was 10 times the player Torres was the other day, Ive always said Torres was over rated and that fact is coming to light now that he is surrounded by decent players.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (16v Polo @ Apr 12 2011, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ji-Sung Park....LEGEND

x2

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (ShaunieVW @ Apr 12 2011, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive always said Torres was over rated and that fact is coming to light now that he is surrounded by decent players.

He has been surrounded by decent players in the spainish team for years
he certainly wasn't overrated when he lead them to a european championship,he is going through a poor spell.I think he knows that it was Abramovich who bought him not Ancelotti and that Ancelottis hand is being forced to play him that would do his confidence no good especially when its already on the floor.

Form is temporary,class is permanent,there is only 5 years between them but in 5 years if Carroll has won a World cup and a European championship i'll agree with you,but for now Carroll isn't fit to lace his boots.

As for tonight went the way i expected it to go really,wouldn't be surprised if Ancelotti was sacked in the morning,that Abramovich is a psycho and it will get to the stage where no decent manager will work for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.