Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
View attachment 6565 original mad max corrado for sale , it was the max power mag project from the early 90's! all the mags and some photos of the car getting modifed come with the car ! it has a amazing reiger wide arch kit and a ste of image deep dish wheels, if interested phone for more details price 6500eouro ph:0870538044

Attachments

· Dodging Work and Responsibility Since 1985
1,035 Posts
was cringing when i read the title... images of a mad orange corrado clouding my head, remember this car was featured in one of the first car magazines i bought when i was younger.. but damn that thing is well tidy in black... best of luck with the sale..

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Flano TDI @ Jan 21 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>was cringing when i read the title... images of a mad orange corrado clouding my head, remember this car was featured in one of the first car magazines i bought when i was younger.. but damn that thing is well tidy in black... best of luck with the sale..
its black with a gold metallic flake! looks nuts in the sunshine

· Dodging Work and Responsibility Since 1985
1,035 Posts
looks fantastic in the one day of sunshine we get a year??
she definately looks better now... less of a tango ad vibe off the car...

· Premium Member
4,796 Posts
Let the man sell his car lads. I know that it's not to everyones taste, but leave out the comments.

Can you please add the cars location to your first post please

· Registered
949 Posts
this is for sale again on donedeal ,andy the guy that owns it is looking for a swap for a m.k 1 golf.my cousin bought it from him and then andy bought it back from him again .it has a 2 lt 16v engine , the 6 speed box is gone . its a nice looking motor ,the bodykit looks amazing, not a bit of silicone/caulk in sight.grey leather interior,polybushed allround ,those lexus lights are gone,I'd nearly be tempted to swap my golf for it if I was 2 years younger.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts