yea i saw this add before its a piss take alright

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
and it was on ian dempsey this morning aswell

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
The Indo dedicated a quarter page on page THREE to this today.. doing the rounds months. The amount of people I enjoyed telling today that they had been sucked in and that I had seen the email about 2 months ago.

Even with that damage, that car is worth more than 10K. The engine alone would fetch that!

·
Registered
347 Posts
QUOTE (Mark N @ Feb 8 2006, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Indo dedicated a quarter page on page THREE to this today.. doing the rounds months. The amount of people I enjoyed telling today that they had been sucked in and that I had seen the email about 2 months ago.

At least 13mths on the go
Stateside plates are very obvious.

Its mad cause its probably some guy winding up his mate by putting his phone number on this and it gets all this coverage, notice how cbg have'nt pulled it, there getting serious free advertising

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
It's very well done the way they mirrored the image to make it look like a right hand drive!

@WRC It's the US so the month and the day are reversed!

25-12-2005 europe
12-25-2005 US

·
They&#39;re not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
It was on Sky News Ireland last night as well, but about 15 people watch that so it doesn't make much difference

·
Registered
270 Posts
QUOTE (neil @ Feb 8 2006, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's very well done the way they mirrored the image to make it look like a right hand drive!

How is that done? It looks so realistic.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thats a disgrace being in a national paper like that, someone should be given the boot for having such a false story in headline news. It just goes to show the indo is about as accurate as the sun or the daily star these days, not much has changed since the Liam Lawler fiasco.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts