Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this a few day's ago for the missus to replace the Octavia vRS.
It's an '04 avant, in very good condition, needs a small dent and scratch to be sorted on the rear arch, other than that it's mint.
Not many extra's on it, but it was at the right money and saved me from the hassle of going to the UK for one.
These pic's are from when I went to look at it, so all the baby on board signs have been removed!!!
Needs a good clean, loads of plans for it, have a new set of wheels en route at the minute!

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
Nice one Mark.

Looking forward to seeing you put your stamp on it. Well wear fella.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Looks really well

look forward to seeing what wheels you put on it

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Looks great Mark the wheels you have sorted will change the look a great deal.

Well wear.

·
clive....
506 Posts
nice car was going to get one before i came across my own. well wear and all that!!!!!;)

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Hungryjoey @ May 23 2011, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks very well. Selling the old wheels?

Thanks, Yeah, I'll be selling the wheel's once I find a set of 17'' A4 sport wheels for the winter!

@ Shane: How'd you know thats what they are?

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (mark_eire @ May 23 2011, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, Yeah, I'll be selling the wheel's once I find a set of 17'' A4 sport wheels for the winter!

@ Shane: How'd you know thats what they are?

lol it makes sense Mark - are the vredestein sessantas on the rims ?

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
QUOTE (Shane @ May 23 2011, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lol it makes sense Mark - are the vredestein sessantas on the rims ?

Yea there sessanta's Shane, well spotted! lol There good tyre's, had them on my volvo 850R before...

·
Formerly mark_eire
1,769 Posts
Thanks for all the comments lads,
Anyway, got the dent on the side sorted last week, all perfect now.
Fitted the German plates and surrounds

I bought these a while ago, before I ever got an A4!
OEM S4 Avus wheels, people will think I've an obsession with this style of wheel as there the same as my S3 Avus on my Gti except there 18'' and are next to impossible to find!!

Car look's a bit off level in the last picture, but the boot is loaded with the old wheels so that's why!
Next on the agenda is to warn the missus there'll be daily inspections of them and there'll be war if they get scratched!!!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.