Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
how much are you looking for them? would i need to uprate the dampers to go with them?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
60euro. i didnt bother upgrading mine. there from the girlfrinds car. just put the car back to standered set up.

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
do you know if theres a difference with the suspension on a pre 95 mk3 and a post 95 mk3? mines a 94 by the way, i was just wondering because a lot of the stuff from the post 95 wont go on mine. if they suit i would be interested

·
Registered
969 Posts
mk3s from late '93 had smaller spring caps than earlier models. That was the only difference with the springs that I know of. I'd imagine springs from a '95 mk3 would do your car.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (walterc @ Apr 4 2006, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>do you know if theres a difference with the suspension on a pre 95 mk3 and a post 95 mk3? mines a 94 by the way, i was just wondering because a lot of the stuff from the post 95 wont go on mine. if they suit i would be interested
there is a difference between the 96 and 95 or 94 the first set of springs i got were for the early mk3 [92-95] and the front springs were different so changed to the 96-98.so basically i dont think they would fit your car.sorry

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
QUOTE (golf3turbo @ Apr 5 2006, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there is a difference between the 96 and 95 or 94 the first set of springs i got were for the early mk3 [92-95] and the front springs were different so changed to the 96-98.so basically i dont think they would fit your car.sorry

Alright no bother, said i better check because ive had that problem before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts