Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, have a 3 door mk2 golf and i am looking for a passenger window regulator manual also a reverse light lamp switch and if possible a window regulator for a mk2 5 door drivers side manual as well in the mayo area thanks

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
If Steven can get someone to bring them to the Midlands meet tomorrow I can bring them to the West. Where in Mayo are you, I travel between Sligo and Galway a lot.

·
Registered
277 Posts
QUOTE (vw03 @ Apr 5 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi, have a 3 door mk2 golf and i am looking for a passenger window regulator manual also a reverse light lamp switch and if possible a window regulator for a mk2 5 door drivers side manual as well in the mayo area thanks

I'm nearly sure I have the window reg for the five door. Give me till monday to find it. In mayo

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Polomint6N2 @ Apr 6 2011, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If Steven can get someone to bring them to the Midlands meet tomorrow I can bring them to the West. Where in Mayo are you, I travel between Sligo and Galway a lot.
thanks polomint6n2 i am in ballinrobe

·
Registered
665 Posts
Dont want to be stepping on stevens toes here, but if he cant get the bits to polomint6n2 tomoro, im going to the meet and i have all the bits there to..
just trying to help.

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
I'll be passing through Ballinrobe on my way home go Galway Headford Ballinrobe Claremorris into Sligo so can meet you Friday with the bits if Steven can bring them to the meet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.