Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to welcome all Liverpool fans into the doldrums club in which us Arsenal fans have been a member of for the last 2 months

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've been dumped out of more cups than tea leaves out of a $2 fortune tellers tea cup

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE I just want to welcome all Liverpool fans into the doldrums club in which us Arsenal fans have been a member of for the last 2 months

not at all its only a minor blip, were still flying in the champions league, and a great FA cup game to come and there still going to finish second in the league, not bad after last years fifth place finish YWNWA

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what we thought....

Do I hear a bet coming on her Brian???

·
Registered
3,426 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Ah, yes, the Champions League, which Pool failed to qualify for, and are only there because of a few strokes being pulled?

And, benkenobi, any chance you'd get rid of that clown from your sig?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE Ah, yes, the Champions League, which Pool failed to qualify for, and are only there because of a few strokes being pulled?
PMSL

but i though that they won it, mabey i imagined it, smicers goal, the penalty shoot out, it was all a dream, .......

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty!
2,931 Posts
And defending it through the back door.
Have to agree with PGTI Brian, you really should take that scumbag out of your sig

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE you really should take that scumbag out of your sig

thats a bit harsh, why is he a scumbag, no dont answer that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts