Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally after many years of debating (I siad DEbating) I've booked tickets and pitches for Le Mans this year!!!

any veterans out there with a few tips or anyone else heading this year? all going according to plan we going to nip to the ring too!?!? not too sure on public days just yet though

Cheers

Fergal

·
Registered
347 Posts
Was there last year, would deff recomend it, was hoping to get back this year but its looking unlikely now. www.pistonheads.com have a lemans forum, very helpful site.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Will be washing my hair LOL...could think of anything more boring than watching out of my league cars do tedious lap after lap just like f1...WRC and touring cars all the way!! Just my opinion...no offence...just not my bag baby

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (veedubboy @ Feb 7 2006, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will be washing my hair LOL...could think of anything more boring than watching out of my league cars do tedious lap after lap just like f1...WRC and touring cars all the way!! Just my opinion...no offence...just not my bag baby

hehe have look at a few Le Mans related sites its not all about the cars

·
Registered
347 Posts
QUOTE (veedubboy @ Feb 7 2006, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will be washing my hair LOL...could think of anything more boring than watching out of my league cars do tedious lap after lap just like f1...WRC and touring cars all the way!! Just my opinion...no offence...just not my bag baby

Its more than just watching them go round, there is a great buzz about the place pure petrol heaven, its a big piss up for most people

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
GTI International is on that weekend this year as far as I remember.....myself and a few others are hoping to be out lighting up that 1/4 mile sprint track this year

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sounds good Dave. Im sure you will surprise a few of the brits. James was telling me you took him for an intersting spin and the car is quite something.

Just checking and the location is a bit more central this year. Might trek over for a laugh.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Yeah Mark, its only about 4 hrs from Holyhead so theres a few of us (4 or 5 cars as of now) heading over....if our cars are still going by then...
Looking at heading off Friday 16th and coming back MOnday 19th. Ferries look like theyre gonna cost around 210 return for that time of year. Hoping to surprise a few English heads for sure

·
Registered
547 Posts
QUOTE (Davec @ Feb 8 2006, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>GTI International is on that weekend this year as far as I remember.....myself and a few others are hoping to be out lighting up that 1/4 mile sprint track this year

Will be doing the same all things being well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts