Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

The Photo was taken in Schladming, Austria. While on a ski holiday (Audi had sponsered a big ski event and placed some lovely machines around the small town). Since this is my first post, I might aswell make it an introduction. Im in my final year @ Letterfrack Furniture college ( the Galway folk will know how far into the bog that is). I Did a lot of downhill moutain biking years ago (never really attracted to team sports) which naturally led to a deep car interest but it wasn't until Thos invited me out to my first track day for a passenger spin in the westfield, that the performance car bug bit. Which brings me to VAGdriver.. My first VAG memory is of been droped to school when i was very young and seeing another kid get out of his dads red MKII GTI which i thought was far superior to my mothers opel ascona...Im in the process of selling my non-vagdriver and getting either a corrado or golf mk3/mk4 GTI.

Thanks for all the advice
Brian.

just a quick hello to rmn, met you at the last mondello day if you remember.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one Brian ! Welcome aboard !

QUOTE either a corrado or golf mk3/mk4 GTI
You'll have to take the TDI for a test drive over the weekend, I'm sure I could do a deal for you !

Plenty of Corrado knowledge on here, you should have no problem finding a decent car.

Tom

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
welcome aboard brian
go for the corrado you know you want to

and there is even a blue G60 for sale on here

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (Dave Red @ Jan 27 2006, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>your a qualified nutter so, you should be at home here
welcome

Cheers lads,

With the amount of time i have spent on push bikes, I once tried to bunny hop the car to avoid a pot hole while driving by reefing up the steering wheel. Probably the most stupid act ever performed behind the wheel, lucky i was alone at the time.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
QUOTE (BrianC @ Jan 27 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers lads,

With the amount of time i have spent on push bikes, I once tried to bunny hop the car to avoid a pot hole while driving by reefing up the steering wheel. Probably the most stupid act ever performed behind the wheel, lucky i was alone at the time.

, after nearly twenty years riding mountain bikes its happened me on the odd occasion too
dem cars is heavy dough!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
QUOTE (BrianC @ Jan 27 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers lads,

I've done that too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts