Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts

You could always try ebay, its great for those discreet purchases that you want to keep secret

·
Registered
284 Posts
Planning on getting lucky with your boyfriend by bringing him for a romantic meal and then to see Robbie to get him in the mood.........

I'd say try the buy and sell......

Ha ha ha ha....... Robbie Williams........ You just went way down in my books............

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh you are going to get some doing Glenn. You really did bring this on yourself........

Let the abuse begin......

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty!
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're for the other half, the one thing she wanted for her birthday last week but i was let down by 2 sources.

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Lots on ebay, or in this case it may well be egay

Robbie search

On a more serious note, I will ask around the teenage girls in my street to see if any of them know of any tickets

·
Registered
126 Posts
On a more serious note, I will ask around the teenage girls in my street to see if any of them know of any tickets

[/quote]

U seem to know them very well!!!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Mar 1 2006, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On a more serious note, I will ask around the teenage girls in my street to see if any of them know of any tickets

On an even more serious note, what the hell are you doing hanging around with the teenage girls on your street??

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
2 tickets for Robbie Williams in Croker?QUOTE 2 tickets for Robbie Williams in Croker?
Be bloody careful mate, I though I was being mister Great getting her two tickets to a similiar concert before for her and her mate or so I thought. ''Happy birthday - Oh tickets brilliant, and theres two, great you can come too - ooohh aaahhhh erm, excuse - no you have to come. Bollocks. I ended up going, not a fucking nice experience

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (8valver @ Mar 1 2006, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On an even more serious note, what the hell are you doing hanging around with the teenage girls on your street??

Do I have to answer that

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty&#33;
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers for the link Mark, but if the inevitable happens, as Paul has pointed out, and i end up going, the last place i want to be is on my own surrounded by screaming teenage girls...... then again!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts