Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks lad shes a bit low at the back i just have to rise the coilovers a wee fraction...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
QUOTE (ewok @ Jan 9 2006, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks lad shes a bit low at the back i just have to rise the coilovers a wee fraction...

don't raise the back, lower the front!!!

love the wheels, really finish it

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
had the front lower but every time i went over a bump she hit the top of the tyres and slowed down

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
never had that trouble, maybe cause mine is still on stilts or is that the original suspension,

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (ewok @ Jan 9 2006, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks lad shes a bit low at the back i just have to rise the coilovers a wee fraction...

I thought it was just parked on a hill

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
great looking car
and it looks like you live in a very secnic part of the world
me personally im not a big fan of the Aves A's wheels

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE They're Borbet A Brian, Close but no cigar.

ill just get me coat then ....

·
Registered
170 Posts
How do you find the cyrstal lights - I think they look good and seem to improve the lights at least they seem to shine brighter - where can you get them. Might also change the spots to cyrsal units.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ah she will do the job and she will be even better when i get this[spare] engine rebuilt to go into her and get the bhp up a wee bit......................

@ alfaguy i got them off andrew at streetracer in bangor 100 quid for the 4 of them they help the front of the car alot

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
QUOTE (ewok @ Jan 10 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>@ alfaguy i got them off andrew at streetracer in bangor 100 quid for the 4 of them they help the front of the car alot

have you any contact details for streetracer? is there better light from these or the standard lights do you reckon?

cheers
cian

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
slighty better and with good bulbs even better again i going to get one of those uprated looms of ebay and they shold be 100% streetracer 02891274111

1 - 15 of 15 Posts