Well lads, sold the Golf and went Jap

Enjoying it so far! Heres a few pics anyways
Shes an N15 Nissan Pulsar VZR 1.6 175bhp
16 inch Rota Grids in bronze
Nismo adjustable dampening shocks
Full straight threw with de-cat
(Will be changed, too loud for me
)

Gave it a polish with Autoglym Ultra Deep shine and the results are serious! Some gleam off it!

Anyway! The pics!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (kevinvag @ May 22 2012, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lovely car mate i used to have an sr20 on of these there a great car broke me heart to see it on donedeal for parts now.
Cheers man! Aw what a shame! Surprised too at what a tidy engine and well kept car this is ! Dosent burn oil what so ever! Love it

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (V_W @ May 22 2012, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha! Whats the insurance like?? If you dont mind me asking?
Well im 18 with full licence 8 months.
Got insured on the 1.4 Golf for 990 (Next best quote was 1600) then switched to the Gttdi was 350 extra, then when I rang about this they said no change in price!
So insured on this on my own name for around 1300 euro
This is my first policy on my own also, was on parents policy when I was 17!

·
Registered
166 Posts
QUOTE (Jaxzer @ May 22 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well im 18 with full licence 8 months.
Got insured on the 1.4 Golf for 990 (Next best quote was 1600) then switched to the Gttdi was 350 extra, then when I rang about this they said no change in price!
So insured on this on my own name for around 1300 euro
This is my first policy on my own also, was on parents policy when I was 17!

Jeees thats grand and handy so! Can see one of these being bought in the future anyway

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@Burnsy Ah sure has to be done! Still have Vw in my heart, somewhere

@Matt Cheers bud , yeah it is very clean im sure a couple lads will vouch for that!
@Shaun Cheers! Yeah this aint no 1.4 Type R civic rep 17 inch alloys yoke that ya would see driving around
Yeah the N1s are very rare! None on donedeal! This is alarmed and immobilized with sensors all around so its nice to have peace of mind with all the jap yokes being taken!

·
16v FTW
1,232 Posts
I can vouch for this alright. No hope of stealing it as Jack demonstrated with sensors everywhere on the car!
Lovely car, only reason I like it because it's different to the normal cars you see on a day to day basis.
One thing I would change is the exhaust and you will be on to a winner.
Best of luck Jack!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (6n2Polow @ May 22 2012, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can vouch for this alright. No hope of stealing it as Jack demonstrated with sensors everywhere on the car!
Lovely car, only reason I like it because it's different to the normal cars you see on a day to day basis.
One thing I would change is the exhaust and you will be on to a winner.
Best of luck Jack!

Sound bud

Yeah will be putting the cat back in and a smaller / quieter exhaust , coming off the road though soon for a while for a few bits

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.