Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from Richard's post on the RS4. I was looking at the colour.

and its very similar to a "close relative" also called RS

And what about the R32 that everyone wanted in blue

Discuss

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I do like the blue, but it depends on the look of the car, the R32 is a small squat, phat looking car in comparison to the RS and the RS4
The bigger cars i think will look too big in blue
Dark colours like black and grey would be the better colours
mind you the RS4 that top gear tested was red and looked well!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
yep thoes cobalt blue type colours have always been a favourite of mine they look very well,
are they not a new colour thanks to modern paints and techniques, imo

·
Registered
432 Posts
Some would say that blue (and red) is a bit garish, although I quite like the RS4 in either. R32 in the blue is beautiful.

No car should be navy blue - yuk.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
My brother rang me earlier on to tell me that he saw a car transporter with 1 car up top and 3 on the bottom. The top car had caught a low tree and just peeled the roof of it like a sardine can. The car.. a brand new unregistered Skoda VRS in that colour blue above....... Who's gettin sacked then

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I told him he should have stopped and offered the driver a grand for parts and tell the boss the car got robbed when he was takin a dump

·
Registered
110 Posts
IMO i think that blue suits the R32. As long as its not silver which has now become as common as muck on every type of car IMO.

·
Registered
191 Posts
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 23 2006, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My brother rang me earlier on to tell me that he saw a car transporter with 1 car up top and 3 on the bottom. The top car had caught a low tree and just peeled the roof of it like a sardine can. The car.. a brand new unregistered Skoda VRS in that colour blue above....... Who's gettin sacked then

One off Skoda Octavia Vrs Convertible for sale......needs tidying

·
Registered
304 Posts
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 23 2006, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My brother rang me earlier on to tell me that he saw a car transporter with 1 car up top and 3 on the bottom. The top car had caught a low tree and just peeled the roof of it like a sardine can. The car.. a brand new unregistered Skoda VRS in that colour blue above....... Who's gettin sacked then

Hope it is not GAFF's car...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
QUOTE (Winger @ Feb 23 2006, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Some would say that blue (and red) is a bit garish, although I quite like the RS4 in either. R32 in the blue is beautiful.

No car should be navy blue - yuk.

whats wrong with that colour? my mk2 is yukie navy blue
mind u i have to admit it wouldn't have been my choice to buy it in this colour. respray some day with the help of god

·
Registered
969 Posts
That blue really suits the R32 I reckon, it looks well on the RS4 too but I probably wouldn't buy the RS in that colour eventhough it's not bad either.

I see even the two cars at the top of the page are blue aswell so it looks like blue must be the new black.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
QUOTE (Gaff @ Feb 23 2006, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As far as I know mine isn't even started yet so thank god it ain't mine.
Thats RS4 looks the dogs danglies.

I got word on Friday that mines built

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Your right Trev Blue is the new black, this is my new blue machine below:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts