Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mali
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howrya lads...

I've started an online directory of build threads from Ireland.

www.buildthreadsirl.net

The site is just new and i'd like some more builds for it, i have a few so far but their mainly jap cars... I'd love some good restores of mk1,mk2 or anything vag really.
The site is open to any cars once there irish and the build has some good content.

So does anybody in the forum have a build thread i could add to my directory? Or know of any good ones i could add?

Don't be afraid to have a browse around the site and like our page on facebook!

Need all the support i can get.
thanks,

·
'Black Balled' member
5,500 Posts
Its a good idea for a site; i love looking at build threads online.
i will have a trawl laterp; at the moment Im collecting some parts for two builds, and trying to get on with other stuff, and finish all that and then start them, when there is some progress to start a build tread, I'll start one...

Best of luck with it!!

·
Banned
10,805 Posts
Mailed you again there Mali,

BG

·
Mali
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Brian.G @ Apr 9 2011, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mailed you again there Mali,

BG
Your builds up on the site now...
Have a look lads!

If anyone else would like their build up on the site don't hesitate to ask. All i'd need off you is basically permission to stick it up and i'l do a short write up and take a few pictures from your thread then link back to here.
Really would like some more VAG related builds!
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.