Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right lads anyone who remembers me hi!! anyone who doesnt eh hi im tom i used to have a satin purple mk3 gti which i sold and now i drive a volvo v70 estate which im looking rid of cos i miss vag cars. ont get me wrong i love the volvo its a bit comfy beast but miss having a daily vag prohect on the go. so anyone with something vag they wanna deal for with my volvo gimmie a shout!!! pm or text 0871670679

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
well would you look what the cat dragged in, thought you'd turned into a hermit when you deleted your facebook

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote name='JON' date='Apr 26 2011, 06:15 PM' post='620354']
ah look who it is! thanks for replyin to me text ya bollox.
[/quote

ha ha sorry lad guessing you text my old number new one is in the first post there,blackberry died a long time ago and lost all my numbers on it. that caddy of yours looks amazing by the way i didnt know you could draw too!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes a mk2 or polo would be nice alright preferably a mk2 though!! need to sell my volvo,must get a for sale thread sorted gotta find my camera first though lol.

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray!!&#
5,614 Posts
hahaha.

its sooooo late but.....

thats wat you were shoutin in the nightclub that time.....#

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Ah jeysus Ted, ya got your interest back!

I got the jetta sold and Im looking to go back ford

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.