Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Damien
129 Posts
A guy in St. Louis was driving to work on Highway 144 when he heard a 'pop'. He thought it sounded like a flat tyre, though his ride wasn't affected. After pulling over, checking the tyres and finding them all intact he opened the bonnet to look at the motor.

Before the bonnet was even all the way open he jumped back in shock and knocked his head on the partially opened bonnet, unable to believe what his eyes were seeing!

Nobody was going to believe this! You sure wouldn't have either! Fortunately, a work mate with a camera recognised him along side the road and stopped to see if he could help..

This does not belong in Jokes.

The pictures won't go up in the order i want them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
That would scare the living Bejaysus out of me

That was one thing I didn't like about living in the States, I'm fnckin' terrified of snakes!

I've heard of that happening over here with cats, they love the heat of the engine

·
Registered
713 Posts
I think I would be on the side of the running faster than the car boys!!

I would be very reluctant to put my hand in to release the bonnet catch again if I was that dude!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
one of the lads was fixing a laguna that had slipped a few teeth on the timing belt, he found a cats paw inside the timing cover

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (ronan @ Apr 4 2006, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>one of the lads was fixing a laguna that had slipped a few teeth on the timing belt, he found a cats paw inside the timing cover

Think I might skip lunch today

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE I would be very reluctant to put my hand in to release the bonnet catch again if I was that dude!!!! that goes for me to i hate fecking snakes

back home years ago we used to have a cat that always climbed under the car into the engine dont know how i never fell the same fate as that snake,

QUOTE he found a cats paw inside the timing cover
classic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts