Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all im new to this fourm! hope to learn alot from this site because il need it! hahahaha! i drive a 98 mk3 golf 3dr black,iv done abit with it so far iv to put up pics hopefully il get a chance 2do it this weekend! its abit different from most! as you will see when i grt the pics up! Regard C.J

·
i miss my mk2
2,046 Posts
QUOTE (vdub4life98 @ Apr 5 2011, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi to all im new to this fourm! hope to learn alot from this site because il need it! hahahaha! i drive a 98 mk3 golf 3dr black,iv done abit with it so far iv to put up pics hopefully il get a chance 2do it this weekend! its abit different from most! as you will see when i grt the pics up! Regard C.J

Welcome

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (GT TDI 170 @ Apr 5 2011, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>welcome to the site..
thanks dude!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Polomint6N2 @ Apr 6 2011, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to vagdrivers, I see your from Kenagh do you know the O'Boyles?
yea man i know peter and raymond oboyle who is the owner! you know kenagh?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (eoghanroe @ Apr 6 2011, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome along.
thanks man!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (ShaunieVW @ Apr 6 2011, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome along CJ bang up some pics when you get those seats fitted
, there is also a Midlands meet on In athlone tomorrow at 7 you should come.
id love to man but the car is in bits and pieces at the moment thanks for the invite! it should together in the nxt 2weeks and lowered 60 at the the front prob 40 at the rear cos its abjustable from 30 - 60! and she rolin on new g60s bought 3weeks ago and new since christmas! and trick touches of course!

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
QUOTE (vdub4life98 @ Apr 7 2011, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yea man i know peter and raymond oboyle who is the owner! you know kenagh?

Dont really know Kenagh but I know Peter from swimming competitions and would know his dad Martin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.