Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id say hi, from tyrone but livin in sligo at the minute due to work. drive an a4 avant at the min, but will prob change before the summers here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (slimgsi @ Apr 21 2011, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just thought id say hi, from tyrone but livin in sligo at the minute due to work. drive an a4 avant at the min, but will prob change before the summers here.
Hello there slimgsi , throw up a few pictures of your car ,it will be muchly appreciated

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
that is very nice!
Welcome....

(what part of the Tyrone you from?)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
QUOTE (slimgsi @ Apr 21 2011, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>heres 2 pics i took from my iphone last week, will get better pics up soon, when i find a decent location to take them.

View attachment 27940

View attachment 27941

Welcome along. Very nice A4 you have
. Get it up in the members section looks stunning !!.

·
Registered
384 Posts
very nice......

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (draycottgirlz @ Apr 22 2011, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that is very nice!
Welcome....

(what part of the Tyrone you from?)

from strabane, just on the donegal border.

and leegfarrell if you see me around just chat away, im not a dry type. some nice dubs around sligo, thnx for the comments lads.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Serious looking advant!

Might look a bit better if ya lose the mudflaps?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea the road to ballymote is horrible in places. i have it for sale alright but i dont know if i want to sell it or not. i like her too much to want to part with her but i need money for a few different things so if she doesnt sell with in a fortnight il be taking her down again! good observation lad

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
QUOTE (slimgsi @ Apr 23 2011, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yea the road to ballymote is horrible in places. i have it for sale alright but i dont know if i want to sell it or not. i like her too much to want to part with her but i need money for a few different things so if she doesnt sell with in a fortnight il be taking her down again! good observation lad

the only reason I was asking is cause Im very interested in the car!!
You haven't it long though, wasn't it on reallymeansounds not too long ago?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats right it was on rms, i have it about 4 months, like i said im not pushed, if it doesn sell in a fortnight il keep it. and if i do sell it il know il regret it. one min i think i shud leave it for sale the next i think on keepin it. wel just see what happens.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.