Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting From Greece Audi maniacs! I am a Greek Brother of yours!

unfortunately i must go, now, soon i will tell you more things about us!

If you want you can visit us at http://www.clubaudi.gr . We have a foreigners topic you can post there or everything you like at the forum! Take a look! We have english explanation! only obligation is to register! just like your forum!

PS: I am not advertise. I am just try to ''build'' some link with all you ok?
i will look your forum and i will call our member to see you too!

i will post and see your site later! thank o lot for listen me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 15 2006, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the forum Legend.

Had a quick look at your site, looks cool, unfortunately my Greek isn't as good as your English

hahaha, yes i understand! ok!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are Greek site! but we have also a foreigners corner, so you can write greetings or to start general conversations about our favorite VAG cars! I made a topic for you!

Btw, My cause of being here is to ''build'' some connections, we are trying to have contacts and good relations with all audi clubs in whole Europe! We also hope one day to have an international meeting at ingolstaadt. we try to talk with polish, bulgarian, lithuanian, swedish, russian, finnish audi clubs! Being all together i think we are more stronger and more happier! Sorry for my english! i really hope to understand the meaning of my words...

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE It's all Greek to me, to.
*grons*...

welcome legend your site looks very well and some very nice cars in the gallery section

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i think its only people from cork that drink Murphy's

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (benkenobi @ Mar 23 2006, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think its only people from cork that drink Murphy's

No, the Greek lads drink the Murphys

Welcome aboard guys, I hope you like our site

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha, i don't drink beer!

A simple question: Which whiskey is the better? the Irish or the Scottish?
(joking but i want you to be honest:) )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello my friends i am a new member from Greece,i love my audi and this is the reason that i log in here
sory for my bad English ok?? Your site is very good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts