Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all... still a newbie so doubt anybody knows who the hell i amso here go's...
only moved over in december but finally have my own place sorted and everythings goin pretty sweet now... lovin the pace in ireland although from london so it did take a bit of getting used to... broughnt my mk1 cab over from england wit me and wiv all the moving and stuff haven't had a chance to do a damn thing wid her yet... still needs a new heart and loads more besides... savin up for a written off TT or S3... link below for pics of da motor... did have the pleasure of speaking to a few members before but to everybody a big helllllo!!!!

the cabby

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Everyone on here were giving their age away with the Number 1 song thingie Glenn

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hello again Tim. How did you get on with welding the frames to fit the RS turbo seats?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (JMS @ Feb 28 2006, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello again Tim. How did you get on with welding the frames to fit the RS turbo seats?

uh hum... well as i said i bin really feckin lazy!!! all ready to be done now but need to get em welded together... its the cold... has put me right off...!!!
now that im settled though i'll have a lot more time on my hands... bin concentrating on tidying the engine bay up... surprisingly easy as its completely empty!!! oh well... i'll defo do something this weekend...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts