Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
2001 GTTDI full high line spec with the black leather inteior with air con climate control light washers that come from bumper engine never touched. 6 speed 130BHP very much looked after serviced every 5,000 miles and there's 147,000miles on clock...a sweet noise diesel engine newly fitted jom adjustable coilovers put in january... a really sad sale as going to OZ....nct 2012 taxed til end of month looking 3,500ovno and it is in brillent condition lady owner since reg in ireland. will be sold with 3months tax in meath area text 0862521522 from8am to 7pm can call after 7 or email [email protected] will be sold with a fresh service and leather clean and care kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (Thescone @ Apr 11 2011, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Am in the market for a new car Ciara.
Want to get a diesel.
Couple of questions;
When was the timing belt last done?
What's the "rare spec" thats making her worth alot more than other gttdi's?
Can you post a few other pics? Interior, engine bay, other shots of the car?

it was done at around the 127 mark i'm not too sure....most leather inteior in most gttdi's are recked mine are very well looked after and the car has never been miss treated there's alot of money spent on the up keep of this car to keep the engine in very good condition....i'm working late tonite so i'll have pic's up tomorrow when i get home from work...!!i'll upload them then...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (murray555 @ Apr 13 2011, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice clean example,word to get a non abused 1 nowadays,GLWS

Yes it was never abused or raced or anything like that...there's so much money gone into keeping the engine so well looked after...not alot of people look after there children as well as this car has been looked after...just wana get that point across...!

·
Registered
271 Posts
not alot of people look after there children as well as this car has been looked after..

i refuel my child everyday clean the her crap out everyday put her to bed everyday , wash her everyday think i child is better looked after

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (gerryvw @ Apr 27 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can well believe it , great example with great spec at a reasonable price...like hens teeth these days!

good luck in Oz

1st post on here
im the new owner of the car and as ciara has said its really well looked after and i love it,few little plans for it but nothing major,grill lip and maybe bbs lm reps down the line and that be it.il get up a project thread soon and some pics when i clean her.

best of luck in oz again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (hogster @ Apr 28 2011, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1st post on here
im the new owner of the car and as ciara has said its really well looked after and i love it,few little plans for it but nothing major,grill lip and maybe bbs lm reps down the line and that be it.il get up a project thread soon and some pics when i clean her.

best of luck in oz again.

I wish you the best of luck with the car....i really am so sad to see it go....I hope Oz work's out for me now because I've nothing to come back to now....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.