Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
View attachment 28075 View attachment 28075 Im posting this for a mate. He has a 2002 GTI TDI for breakin. Everythin bar radiator, intercooler is available. Clean interior with wear to drivers bolster but generally clean. there is heavy damage to front passenger side windscreen pillar cortoursy of a tree but engine is good. He is lookin for 2650 for entire car but will break it for individual parts. You remove them of course. Car has 120k miles, 150bhp tdi, had only 500euro spent on engine before accident. mail me for conatct details.

085/9924653 and ask for Emmet, if he doesnt answer ring back. My name is damien if you want to tell him i gave the number

Ok few points to clarify from questions asked.

turbo an other engine parts will not be split. only full engine will be sold
no private numbers
no reaosnable offer refused

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (Vwbooted @ Apr 26 2011, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im posting this for a mate. He has a 2002 GTI TDI for breakin. Everythin bar radiator, intercooler is available. Clean interior with wear to drivers bolster but generally clean. there is heavy damage to front passenger side windscreen pillar cortoursy of a tree but engine is good. He is lookin for 2650 for entire car but will break it for individual parts. You remove them of course. Car has 120k miles, 150bhp tdi, had only 500euro spent on engine before accident. mail me for conatct details.

How much for the front and back seats ???? whats yur location

·
Registered
66 Posts
I need a few bits.
Driver side wing mirror, some trim, plastic trim from inside boot.
Where's the car? I'll come out and see if there's anything else I need and work out a price then.
PM me your details.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
QUOTE there is heavy damage to front passenger side windscreen pillar cortoursy of a tree but engine is good

The front bumper is damaged and the airbags are off????

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do you have a armrest if so how much?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (neilc @ Apr 26 2011, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The front bumper is damaged and the airbags are off????

yes it was a near side impact with a tree stump, a ditch and a hedge. bags are off and front end is damaged. The radiator and intercooler are not avail due to this damage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.