Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lads im breaking a gtd shell, minus engine and box, and a gti with the bottom end gone...

to be honest gtd shell is fairly rotten.. but still has a few nice bits on it... arches interior brakes etc,

gti is miint rust wise... no rust at all on the whole car... its currently a left hooker but the gtd has what you'd need to convert it over!

give me a text (due to colllege and work) on 0877693052 or a pm on this to say what you want...

gti has all parts on it and is intact!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Can you add a price and location please?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (James K046 @ May 4 2011, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>does the silver one have a factory sunroof? what colour is the interior in both cars? is it gti interior?

It does yeah... They both have a kinda greeny interior I think! I'll get photos of interior tmr! Apologies for delays with photos but projects due in college tmr and work
Most evenings!(not a bad complaint that!)

Pics tmr!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Dunski @ May 5 2011, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is the silvers drivers door rust free and would it be similar to my 91 drivers door (5 door)?

More than likely a different size, 91 is after the facelift so even if it did fit there's different windows, and most importantly it is very much not rust free! Put a hole in it with the garden hose!!! Haha

Waiting for photobucket to
Upload pictures of interior and doors etc!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.