Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Good tight race. Tyres and tyre strategy has certainly made races more interesting.

Webber had a fantastic drive too compared to where he started.

Schumi and Alonso had a nice battle throughout too.

Lol what was button doing on first stop? Maybe checking to see if red bull petrol was a few cent cheaper

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (joesoap @ Apr 17 2011, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>X2 Thanks Mike ...Not

Anyone that watched it knows who won, so why put a topic up

Next time give the rest of us a chance.

Ah quit your moaning

I'll ask for permission next time

If you wanted to avoid hearing the result should have stayed off the Internet and away from any news bulletins.

As Paudie said, great race so worth watching.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Brilliant race ! Got home from work at 6 and cracked open a few beers with the lads to watch it. Kers and drs along with the new tires is making the F1 very interesting ! Anyone know where to get tickets cheaper than Grand prix tickets.com ? Would love to go to Italy

·
Registered
491 Posts
What was Perez at? Was he banger racing last year or what! Button must feel like a tool after driving in to the wrong pit box he would have been out before Vettel if he didnt do it.

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (PaudieG60 @ Apr 17 2011, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea Button got a bit lost alrite

Fantastic race!!

One of the marshall's was lucky he wasnt killed by the wheel that flew off what i think was a lotus reno!!

It was off a Toro Rosso

·
Registered
645 Posts
Awesome GP. one of the best in a long while. Can't wait for turn 8 in Istanbul... from what I recall the Red Bulls were the only cars able to go flat through there last year.. Hope the Pirelli's make the difference this year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.