Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
They're not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
Looks like a deformed Alfa/Touran hybrid to me.....nice from some angles though. Likely a long way off if it will happen though, it's way too early in the Golf V's life cycle, and it's selling well as is.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
QUOTE (dc-mk3 @ Feb 10 2006, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.3harts.nl/VWgolfVI/index.htm

In fairness, not only has that picture been around for a LONG time but it looks nothing like a MKV - a bit more than "a facelift" !!

What Trev has put up looks a lot more like the real thing.

Don't forget, the Audi A3 was not out that long before the facelift so I'd imagine the Golf will get a new front nose soon enough.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
But the first pics show a proposed Mk6,

VW's design house already has the Mk6 design well worked out at this stage, whats shown here is a good intepretation based on existing styling themes used in the Passat.

What Trevor has shown here looks like the likely mid-life facelift on the Mk5 and IMO looks too like the R32.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i kind of like thoes changes to the front end

and what on earth are thoes lights on it for in Trevors pic, some sort of testing purpose mabey

·
They&#39;re not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
QUOTE (Dave Red @ Feb 10 2006, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But the first pics show a proposed Mk6,

VW's design house already has the Mk6 design well worked out at this stage, whats shown here is a good intepretation based on existing styling themes used in the Passat.

What Trevor has shown here looks like the likely mid-life facelift on the Mk5 and IMO looks too like the R32.

Spot on I think Dave. Looks way too like the Jetta as well, they're meant to be making the front ends look different, all that does is look like another one of those dreadful Jolf conversions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts