Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
There is a replacement for displacement, its calle
2,116 Posts
mk2 golf gti 16v for breaking car is a 90 spec 1.8 with power steering helious blue with 86k on the clock hit on the back, passenger side rear this car was very clean pre accident. it has g60 arches along with 15"bbs ra's with reasonable tyres. i am selling this car because i have ran out of room as well as to many projects on the go at once,maybe if someone out there has a good mk2 shell looking for a power upgrade then this for you,contact 087-6240584 asking 1.000 euros ono

·
Registered
292 Posts
if you end up breaking i will have everything powersteering related if the price is right

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats no problem lads but getting a few enquirys about selling complete but if the golf is getting broke i shall let you know thanks

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
QUOTE (vr6boy @ Feb 8 2006, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thats no problem lads but getting a few enquirys about selling complete but if the golf is getting broke i shall let you know thanks
what sort of rims u got on it? for sale???

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
standard mk2 16v bbs rims 15" not split rims not sure what the code is for them but not rs,rm i will try get a photo of them for you as soon as i can thanks

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks geo you bet me to it

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
QUOTE (vr6boy @ Feb 8 2006, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>standard mk2 16v bbs rims 15" not split rims not sure what the code is for them but not rs,rm i will try get a photo of them for you as soon as i can thanks
hey,sorry i didnt get back to u sooner. what nick are the rims in??? and tyres??? and most importantly what price u got on them????

·
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just to let you all know the golf is now sold thanks for your inquirys

·
Registered
64 Posts
i bought it using most parts but some will be 4 sale just ask

QUOTE (dubfool @ Feb 21 2006, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey there my brother is possibly in the market for a 16v engine maybe your guy is breking it or maybe you know of another. thanks in advance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts