Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I remember Thos talking about this a while ago......does at make much of a difference?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Is there anything wrong with your gearchange ?

I've got the special drain tool you'll need if you want a lend. It's easy enough, and probably cant do any harm if you're giving the car a lot of abuse.

I'll check again what oil I put in at home, Millers 75/90 fully synth I think.

All the Vortex heads rave on about Redline stuff, but I couldnt find it anywhere.

Tom

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (thos @ Jan 4 2006, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is there anything wrong with your gearchange ?

I've got the special drain tool you'll need if you want a lend. It's easy enough, and probably cant do any harm if you're giving the car a lot of abuse.

I'll check again what oil I put in at home, Millers 75/90 fully synth I think.

All the Vortex heads rave on about Redline stuff, but I couldnt find it anywhere.

Tom

Tom

2nd gear always feels a little notchy, all others seem fine though

As for abuse....never!
Just wouldn't mind doing it before the next track day anyway

Sure let me know what oil it was, I presume Halfords would stock it, Price roughly?

It would be great to get that drain tool from you, living just up the road from you now

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (thos @ Jan 4 2006, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well gimme a buzz when you want that drain bit. Are you heading to Portlaoise on Sunday ?

I'll be heading home alright on Sunday, it'd be great if you could bring it with you

Cheers,

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.