Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray!!&#
5,614 Posts
QUOTE (Thumper @ Apr 14 2011, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good price, hopefully youll have more luck selling it than my g60 conversion, it ended up in a skip at weekend I was so sick looking at it! Good luck with sale bud!

gobshite

·
The Minister for Hardship&#33;&#33;
4,250 Posts
QUOTE (conord @ Apr 14 2011, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gobshite

Not really. Alot of stuff isnt selling. I had an 8v mk3 with leather interior and not rot whatsoever for sale for 8 months and didnt even get one call about it. I ended up squashing it. It had to go and no one would by it. Stuff just inst selling like it used to. G60 conversion just arent that sought after anymore.

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray&#33;&#33;&#
5,614 Posts
i just don't get this attitude of i advertise it for 250 and noone buys it so fuck it in the bin. surely it'd be better for everyone to just put up and ad for 50 quid. if the above g60 engine had been advertised for 50 quid or even free to take away someone would have benefitted. that all. lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
QUOTE (conord @ Apr 14 2011, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gobshite

If you had been trying to sell it for months and had nothing but lowballers and timewasting dickheads you'd have fucked it away too! I'm not some stupid pup, been at vw's for 20 yrs and I was sick at sight of it so lost rag and binned it. I love g60 engines and have complete spare setup for my own so I got rid. As said gear ain't selling and I'd rather bin it than give it away, it sucks but life's like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.