Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi all,

I have a set of G60 front calipers and carriers with Goodridge braided lines, and a set of Used Cross drilled discs, possibly still some life left in them, will throw them in with it. I think I have some pagid fast road pads also which I will throw in if I can find them. Theses brakes were on my mk2 for only a very short while before I changed to Brembos. They were then on my track car for about 3 track days, thats it. The lines were bought brand new when I got the calipers. Sold

Also mk2 gti rear stub axles, These are needed to fit disc conversion to rear of non GTI/MK1 etc. These also came off my own car when I converted to ABS. I also have the rear dust guards for the discs. As I converted to mk4 calipers I bought new braided lines so I have the Goodridge rear lines to suit mk2 calipers. Please note it is just the lines from the calipers to the hard lines and not the ones that go under the axle as I am still using them. I have the calipers that came off my mk2 but they are not much use in my opinion but could be used for exchange possibly.

I have 2x Corrado G60 inlet manifolds sitting at home taking up space, could be used to get polished without having you car off the road while it gets done.
Also 1x 8v GTI mk2 inlet manifold.
1x Corrado G60 exhaust manifold
1x Passat TDI Crank used for 2.1 conversion.

PM for further details if interested.

Will possibly be adding some more bits as I realise that I have them sitting there and had forgotten!!!

·
Skoda - Simply Clever
1,239 Posts
Any idea on a price for the G60 setup?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also have an 8v mk2 gti Gearbox.
Standard 8v gti front brakes. Only useful for an upgrade from solid to vented on a non GTI. no reasonable offer refused on these.

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
That's grand, just wondering if there was a new set of pagid fast road pads on them or something
I need a set of pads for the jetta, suppose I'll have to buy a new set now

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 10 2006, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's grand, just wondering if there was a new set of pagid fast road pads on them or something
I need a set of pads for the jetta, suppose I'll have to buy a new set now

Well there would have been pagid fast road pads on them alright but whether or not I kept them is another question!!
Its possible I did, but then its also possible I tripped over them one to many times and fecked them out too. Will check if I think of it over the weekend. You can have a nice vented set up for the front of your Jetta.

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
I have the vented ones from the Mk2 on the jetta already, but the pads are fupped now.

QUOTE (GSBellew @ Mar 10 2006, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've another set of those vented discs you can have for free if you want George.

I'll always accept free stuff Gearoid, sure throw them in the boot of the laguna on Sunday

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found two front lowering springs that were on my GTI when I got it. I think I gave the rears to Colman for his track car. These are on the way to the bin unless someone wants them.
Standard 8v gti brakes are also on the way to the bin unless someone wants them.

·
Skoda - Simply Clever
1,239 Posts
Leon, I'm still interested in braded rear lines for the mk2 if you still have them.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem Dave, Doesnt look like anyone is interested in the rear set up so looks like they are yours!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts