Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Wasnt planning on advertising this so soon but needs must and all that. This is the cylinder head that was on my turbo 8v mk2. Its a corrado G60 head that was rebuilt with new seals, followers and guides etc and ported and polished by Specials in Galway. It had a Schrick G60 268 fast road cam fitted at the same time. As you know Schrick are one of if not the best in the business when it comes to cams. I have a receipt for the cam for almost €500 and receipts for the headwork and parts to go into it for in excess of €600. Those who know the full spec on my car know that no expense has been spared anywhere really and the head was no exception to that. As you can see in total the head cost over €1100 to build. It has covered only 5000 miles approx in total since this work was carried out. I am selling due to upping the spec further to the next level.
Am open to serious offers on this, do not ask will I sell the cam separately as I wont. You will need to put your own pulley on as I am keeping my piper pulley. The head is ready to be bolted onto a G60 engine and could be swapped over in a day if you know what you are at.
There are no manifolds included though I have a mirror polished G60 inlet which was modified to suit my turbo application and which was ported also which I will sell at additional cost but it will require a small bit of work to use with the supercharged application again.

This head can be used on a standard mk2 golf 8v GTI AFAIK also.

·
Evolving perspective.
276 Posts
Interested in intake manifold and any other bits you may have. Brackets, pipe work etc. head or block not needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts