Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'm looking for a set of bits and bobs that anchor a pair of front seats into a mk2 or corrado:

1. a pair of the little oblong nylon bushes that stop the seat slider mech from rattling......these push-fit into the front seat mount welded to the floor.

2. a pair of the nuts/bolts that fit to the front end of the slider rail, which stops the seat sliding backwards off the rail if the seat is slid back fully.

3. a pair of the sliding pins (with springs attached) that are pulled out of their home position when you pull up on the seat slider handle under the front of the seats and allow the seat to slide backwards or forwards on the rails.

I hope the above makes sense, as I've no pics to illustrate the parts that i'm looking for! If anyones breaking a mk2 golf or jetta or a corrado, these are the bits that hold the front seats in.....

anyone got any spares for me?

Cheers,

Paul

086 6081952

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Danny should have all these on the mk1 he is breaking.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (neilc @ Apr 26 2011, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Danny should have all these on the mk1 he is breaking.
would they not be different on mk1s?

J.lyons def has all that on a scrap shell

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
QUOTE (daveslp @ Apr 26 2011, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>would they not be different on mk1s?

J.lyons def has all that on a scrap shell

No.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.