Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I likes Vw's, me
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need the front panel from a Tdi, incl. the rad. I had one but someone rervesed into it in a tractor

It's for a 01 TDI.

·
low&slow
3,212 Posts
QUOTE (KevC @ Apr 21 2011, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There not, the PD150 Front Panel is different than the others!
Their all the same only the one for 1.4 is different other then that their all the same. Very hard to find in scrap yards but if you do their about 50e/60e. A new one not geniune is 100e but its a pretty good fit.

Theres couple MK4 tdi's for parts up on done deal at the moment worth a try Gary.

·
Formally the tongue twister KEV GTI TDI 150
2,789 Posts
QUOTE (A.Zdriver @ Apr 21 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Their all the same only the one for 1.4 is different other then that their all the same. Very hard to find in scrap yards but if you do their about 50e/60e. A new one not geniune is 100e but its a pretty good fit.

Theres couple MK4 tdi's for parts up on done deal at the moment worth a try Gary.
I've owned 2 PD150's, from doing research trying to fit various Mods etc I know the PD150 Front panel is different than the other Tdi engines, if you want to check it yourself you will find the same thing, we might as well give Gary correct information rather than he going out wasting his money on the wrong parts!!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Gary's car is defo not 150....90bhp iirc

·
low&amp;slow
3,212 Posts
QUOTE (KevC @ Apr 21 2011, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've owned 2 PD150's, from doing research trying to fit various Mods etc I know the PD150 Front panel is different than the other Tdi engines, if you want to check it yourself you will find the same thing, we might as well give Gary correct information rather than he going out wasting his money on the wrong parts!!!
Well it could be true then. Either way I think Gary's one isnt a pd150.

·
Formally the tongue twister KEV GTI TDI 150
2,789 Posts
QUOTE (kevinm @ Apr 21 2011, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gary's car is defo not 150....90bhp iirc
He's looking for a Front Panel which could come from a scrap yard off any model golf, all I'm trying to make Gary aware of is the PD150 has a different front panel then the rest of the tdi's therefore no use to him. If he were to pick up one off any of the other TDI's it should probably be ok for his car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.